RTR Decklid 2011-2014

rmurer

Established Member
I'm not actually selling anything but I know many of posts have popped up through the year looking for them.

RTR has finally remade the decklid. They are being sold online again. So get them while you can!

rotarymagic

Established Member
It will say they are out of stock. They are constantly filling orders on a waitlist. Just order it anyway and your order will autofill in 3 weeks as you move up on the waitlist. No big deal, I did it and many others have as well. It's a hot item and it's going to constantly be listed as "out of stock" as the demand is extremely high for this item. To reiterate, just order it while it's "out of stock" and your order will autofill as you move up the waitlist.

JRScincoZERO

Established Member
HCM CARBON out of San Diego, CA has them! Although they aren't truly an RTR brand they are a very good replica. Made out of Fiberglass! Ernie Sigala on facebook is your guy to hit up!
Also joining the "RTR decklid group buy" on facebook will net you a price of $150!!!
will post pics of mine after it shows up.
Free 2-day shipping

Whine-O

Established Member
Looks good on their site. Just wondering what the "unpainted" version looks like. One picture looks gloss and the other looks flat

PC03GT

Established Member
Just got mine last week, it's a gloss black, almost the color of the stock decklid

PC03GT

Established Member
I have the RTR decklid. It was the last one 7 of 7. I'm sure they'll be in stock again

Users who are viewing this thread