Rt. 95 North sucks

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
The section up toward Newburyport.....:mj: I was following Bassin to NED on Sat. I had the tunes up kinda loud (as usual), when all of a sudden I hear a loud bang. I see my windshield is cracked then I turn down the music and I can hear the friggin pebbles bouncing off my car :eek: I back off of Mike for the rest of the way. I get to the track only to see multible chips in the paint and today I noticed one of my fog lights is broke :kaboom: thats $85.00 to fix.

The highway dept. used that quick patch shit........sucks:nonono:

rant off

Dave

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
What if you didn't get a banged up fog light and you ran 12.01s all day. I bet you would swap that banged up light for that 11 second pass! Those paint chips and broken fog light are "weight saving" mods that helped you get your 11. :)

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
What if you didn't get a banged up fog light and you ran 12.01s all day. I bet you would swap that banged up light for that 11 second pass! Those paint chips and broken fog light are "weight saving" mods that helped you get your 11. :)

Ummmmm ya whatever Mike.....:kaboom: :p :lol1:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247

Hey Mike, Dave can always just take out his
spare tire and jack instead.

93tealcoupe

Established Member
i agree

roads suck so bad in mass especially on rt 1 too, highways have like huge chunks of cement in the middle of the highway, roads r shit. If you have a nice car it gets ruined:nonono:

snakebitten13

Established Member
at least they let u run with the windshield like that, i got the boot the other night for a crack, and drove in 2 hrs of traffic to get there still sucks tho

Users who are viewing this thread