RT/10 vs 03 Cobra

daves03svt

Established Member
I was on my way home yesterday, when up ahead I see the unmistakable shape of a viper. As I pull up I notice the side pipes, so it was probably a 94-96 model. I pull behind him as he heads for the freeway onramp, the whole time he is watching me in his mirror. We proceed to the onramp, him in front, and driving slow. I'm in 2nd rolling along at about 40, just waiting for him to hit it. Finally his rear tires break loose as we hit the freeway. I floor it and am glued to his bumper. I can see him looking at me in his mirror, probably wondering why I'm still there.The freeway was empty, so I shift into third and pull into the next lane. Top of third has me ahead by a car, middle of forth and the margin is two cars with me pulling hard. I ease off at around 130, and give him the thumbs up as he comes by. He smiles and nods. My first run against my dream car couldn't have gone any better. Sorry for the long post, but I am pumped up after that run.

blown03snake

sweet man. i just hosed one the other day too. except it was an '04 SRT-10 and I had 4 people in the car.

Don't you love the look on Viper owners' faces when you pass them!!

Shoe72943

Established Member
I saw a Viper in my town the other day. That is amazing considering it was my first Viper to ever see. It sounded nice, but the only bad thing was the fact that a 17-20 yr old was driving it. That pissed me off.

Users who are viewing this thread