RS3 prices

Zevox

Established Member
Curious how much people have paid for their stage 3 Roush cars. A dealer near me has an auto RS3, which I didn't know they made, and I want to go look at it. Trying to get an idea on how much people have paid for them to know if I can beat the dealer up to get it into my price range. The Roush sticker says $60,600 and the car's window sticker is at just over $40k. Kind of curious how much of that $20k Roush sticker they can knock off since I don't know how a dealer and Roush work out all that stuff...

Sorry if Roush stuff doesn't belong here, didn't see a spot for it.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
out of curiosity why aren't you looking at gt500s instead?

and sorry I dont really have any input towards your question, was just curious

LT1Squirrel

Established Member
that was my question as well, roush/saleen/whatever are just novelty items... a GT500 will run better, be more reliable, sexy, have a warranty and get you laid 20 to 30 percent more

Mycobrahatesyou

Established Member
There was one here that stickered for around 63k, after a little talking he dropped it to 56k.

edit/ they also had one 2014 gt500 left with a 15k markup and he lowered it to 5k markup and said it was as low as they would go. I wasn't too interested in buying either of them so I didn't pursue it any further. This was frontier ford in santa clara a month ago.

Last edited:

eleanor5oh

Established Member
There was one here that stickered for around 63k, after a little talking he dropped it to 56k.

edit/ they also had one 2014 gt500 left with a 15k markup and he lowered it to 5k markup and said it was as low as they would go. I wasn't too interested in buying either of them so I didn't pursue it any further. This was frontier ford in santa clara a month ago.
I wonder what those dealers do when you tell them you have an A-plan discount.. they probably refuse to sell you the car.

Holovacko

Established Member
I think all the Roush cars come with Aluminator motors. The RS3 comes with a TVS supercharger. Their tunes are modest, to keep power under what the GT500 makes. You can bring the Roush up around what a GT500 makes with minor mods. The RS3 also has an Auto trams option. The price is up to the dealer. Roush was already paid.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I think all the Roush cars come with Aluminator motors. The RS3 comes with a TVS supercharger. Their tunes are modest, to keep power under what the GT500 makes. You can bring the Roush up around what a GT500 makes with minor mods. The RS3 also has an Auto trams option. The price is up to the dealer. Roush was already paid.

if thats true then I have a new found respect for the roush's. I thought it was essentially just a glorified coyote with a roush supercharger on a very conservative tune.

by9468840

Established Member

Aluminator engine is optional. Not all cars come with it.

Zevox

Established Member
out of curiosity why aren't you looking at gt500s instead?

and sorry I dont really have any input towards your question, was just curious

Like some one mentioned GT500's seem to have a decent markup on them. The main reason this particular RS3 interested me is because it was an auto. I want to get away from the manual.

They have two other RS3 cars that are manuals and I'm not interested in them, I'd rather put a VMP on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread