RPS aluminum flywheel/clutch setup ...

ryan97cobra

Thanks, I Workout
Established Member
Ok so im piecing together my new Flywheel/clutch setup, and im wanting anyones opinions on the RPS clutches with the segmented design. Supposedly you can replace the segments if needed to down the line without having to get an entirely new flywheel. I was only able to find good things about them but i was hoping to hear from some of the SN-95 crowd.

Im ordering the RPS 11" Flywheel, Centerforce 11" clutch/pp, Attaching bolts/dowel pins, Steeda Clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, Timken TOB, and lastly a new Pilot bearing. Is there anything im missing here?

Please let me know any opinions on this setup you might have. - Ryan

Eddie Z

Established Member
I have the RPS twin friction clutch and segmented flywheel, but it's sitting in my closet waiting for the T56 transmission to arrive (it's on backorder)

The only thing I can say is that Jay Meagher from Real Street Performance had nothing but good things to say about RPS products, and he pretty much sold me on it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I have the RPS twin friction clutch and segmented flywheel, but it's sitting in my closet waiting for the T56 transmission to arrive (it's on backorder)

The only thing I can say is that Jay Meagher from Real Street Performance had nothing but good things to say about RPS products, and he pretty much sold me on it.

I'm not positive on the exact parts, but I'm told there's an RPS stage 2 clutch in my car (bought from Jay Meagher's brother) and it works great over the last 4-5k miles or so that I've had it. No chattering and very livable pedal pressure for a near DD.

Eddie Z

Established Member
I'm not positive on the exact parts, but I'm told there's an RPS stage 2 clutch in my car (bought from Jay Meagher's brother) and it works great over the last 4-5k miles or so that I've had it. No chattering and very livable pedal pressure for a near DD.

Tim's old car has the same clutch I'm using.

I've had the clutch in the car for 6 months now, and I love it. Very good pedal pressure (like stock) and it bites very nicely. No chattering at all.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Ok so im piecing together my new Flywheel/clutch setup, and im wanting anyones opinions on the RPS clutches with the segmented design. Supposedly you can replace the segments if needed to down the line without having to get an entirely new flywheel. I was only able to find good things about them but i was hoping to hear from some of the SN-95 crowd.

Im ordering the RPS 11" Flywheel, Centerforce 11" clutch/pp, Attaching bolts/dowel pins, Steeda Clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, Timken TOB, and lastly a new Pilot bearing. Is there anything im missing here?

Please let me know any opinions on this setup you might have. - Ryan

Get the Billetflow FWA piece and the LDC freeplay mod. I previously had the Steeda that not only wasn't working right but the mechanism was outdated.

Users who are viewing this thread