Rpm

=fast=

Established Member
Hey guys i jus bought a 08 gt/cs, it already had this mods on it 4.10, air filter 90mm mas air, shorty headers, h pipe with ford racing mufflers, hurst shifter, and sct from brenspeed. But every time i punch on it i have to shift in 6500 but i feel that its needs more rpms something like 6800. Thats how i feel it the gears are to close. Any suggestions, how much its ya red line on tune cars.

Last edited:

MattP 343

Established Member
Hey guys i jus bought a 08 gt/cs, it already had this mods on it 4.10, air filter 90mm mas air, shorty headers, h pipe with ford racing mufflers, hurst shifter, and sct from brenspeed. But every time i punch on it i shift in 6500 but i feel that its more rpms something like 6800. Thats how i feel it the gears are to close. Any suggestions, how much its ya red line on tune cars.

I hate the grammar police as much as the next guy but..What are you asking?

Last edited:

Stang925

Established Member
I have 4.10s and I redline at 6500 my tune is from bamachips and it feels just fine to me. yea the gears are close 1st and 2nd the rest are alright atleast for me there are. did i help you out at all?.

MattP 343

Established Member
The tune from brenspeed bumps the limiter up to 6800, and if I was you I wouldn't be shifting higher than 6500. If you need more gear consider going with a higher sidewall tire.

I haven't been the strip with this car, but cars with similar mods are going high12s without much problem.

=fast=

Established Member
The tune from brenspeed bumps the limiter up to 6800, and if I was you I wouldn't be shifting higher than 6500. If you need more gear consider going with a higher sidewall tire.

I haven't been the strip with this car, but cars with similar mods are going high12s without much problem.

I always like 3.90 on the cars, but since this come with 4.10 im felling it that it need longer gears just 1st and 2nd. But oh well im taking it to the track today see what it runs.

Users who are viewing this thread