rpm grp buy

fisttaface

i really want a cobra
Established Member
I spoke with Jeff at RPM Outlet and he told me if i get 2 or more people we can do a group buy of SLP longtube headers and get a discount. The headers without a discount are 809.00 shipped , that is already 80-100 dollars cheaper then everywhere else i priced. I am unsure of how big a discount we will recieve , I will find out in the morning either 11/24/07 or monday 11/26/07. And i will post the discounted prive then. Please I.M me if you are interested , the buy will be on 12/06/07.

Here is the SLP Longtube info: ***note it is also for the GT which i have, i know it only says cobra and mach 1 but it is also for GT's.

RPM Outlet is proud to introduce a new and exciting product from SLP, their newly designed, precision-engineered STAINLESS STEEL polished ceramic Full Length Headers
Now owners of the 99-04 MUSTANG COBRA and MACH 1 models can now bolt-on major horsepower and torque increases while maintaining OEM quality and reliability for everyday street use.
SLP full-length Header and PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe systems have delivered consistent gains of 28-38 rear wheel horsepower, and ft./lbs of torque when tested by such magazines as 5.0 and Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords.

Built from computer mandrel-bent 1 3/4" primaries and venturi-style velocity collectors, 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges, and standard polished ceramic finish, these systems deliver un-matched quality at very affordable prices. PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe also available to make installation a direct bolt-in procedure.

SLP 1 3/4" Full Length Headers Feature:

Mandrel bent 1 3/4" 304 stainless steel primary tubes

Aluminum-ceramic-coated to keep heat in, exhaust velocities up, and under-hood temperatures down

Single Port Flanges prevents gasket falure

Compatible with all factory emissions equipment

Complete with nuts, bolts, hardware, and 02 harness extensions

Includes detailed instructions and all necessary installation hardware—no additional fabrication required!

Users who are viewing this thread