Rowboat Productions Presents - Houston vs Austin/SA

itruns

hey guys,thanks for the props!!inspector pulled a few high hp cars for sure!!!and i did ok myself..it was a blast and those guys were cool too..they just werent used to that many cars!!but houston got this one..the next one will be in houston...:rockon:

tx03snake

Established Member
nice vid! i wanna know when this one will be in houston cause i will definitely have to bring the cobra out for it!

itruns your car moves bro and so does inspector. where are yall looking to do at here in houston?

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Im sure its awesome, Will watch in the morning. Im off to bed.. Thanks for the vid, And some awesome cars :beer:

itruns

nice vid! i wanna know when this one will be in houston cause i will definitely have to bring the cobra out for it!

itruns your car moves bro and so does inspector. where are yall looking to do at here in houston?

we are still in the planning stages right now but we will post up the details of the next "city" running!!!

btw,thanks for the compliments bro!!!

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
will do extreme, thanks guys. I was limited to footage, due to not as many races as planned. In Houston it will be big! Details coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread