Roush UCA vs Stock UCA

Kyle55

Established Member
So i know the roush uca moves the angle down and shortens ic point so you are not supposed to use it with relocation brackets. My question is am i better off going to the stock UCA and putting on relocation brackets. Suspension is signature. I don't want a adjustable for nvh reasons

rdplain

Established Member
If it was me, I would not go back to the stock UCA to install relocation brackets. The Roush is a good piece, and it works with lowering springs up to 1.5". I actually got more NVH with my modified Whiteline trans bushing then I did with any of the other suspension & driveline mods.

5lho

Established Member
So i know the roush uca moves the angle down and shortens ic point so you are not supposed to use it with relocation brackets. My question is am i better off going to the stock UCA and putting on relocation brackets. Suspension is signature. I don't want a adjustable for nvh reasons

No way I'd go back to the mushy stock, even if the roush wasn't ideal. Who says you need relos? Are you dropped so hard you're getting up angle on the LCAs? If so, you're already out of the range of what the Roush is intended for.

I hammered the Roush upper on my '12 at the strip for two sold years, totally tamed any weirdness back there and withstood the abuse of slick shod launches at rpms up to 6K easy. I totally recommed it.

I went with a Steeda on my new S197 bc it was inexpensive and I wanted to try the adjustment out. It's pretty silent, 95% of the time, even for my heightened tolerance to these things.

Users who are viewing this thread