Roush tvs intercooler pump mounting?

SCalla1384

Established Member
Hey guys, I feel retarded right now. Finishing up my blower install, for the instructions it says the intercooler pump goes between the intercooler and bumper support. I don't have anything to bolt it down to? Then I had saw a picture for the VMP kits, it's under the driver side headlight. So I'm not sure? This is how I have it right now, does that seem right? Thanks

09B5AE96-63D0-4EDE-9E36-C7D5A672F16D_zpsuc0txhct.jpg

Vert

Established Member
Yes I just used the bolts that are protruding out of the rear of the bumper.

corepwn

Established Member
Mine's an old original unit, pretty sure that mine was behind the center of the bumper support. The later versions with the larger AFCO radiators may have required a move.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Okay cool thanks guys. Yeah the roush instructions show it between the intercooler and bumper support. There's apparently another support bar behind the actual bumper support. But I don't have it which is odd. So I'll leave it how I have it now

corepwn

Established Member
Okay cool thanks guys. Yeah the roush instructions show it between the intercooler and bumper support. There's apparently another support bar behind the actual bumper support. But I don't have it which is odd. So I'll leave it how I have it now

My only concern with that is making sure that the hoses which are pre-bent fit your orientation/placement.

Users who are viewing this thread