Roush TVS and Extras

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Thinking of parting my car out and trading it in on a new truck. To do this the first thing that needs to go is the blower. It is still on the car and runs fine. Has 15,000 miles on it. I will not sell any of the other parts until the blower is sold, but will list them. These are just rough prices that I had put down when I was trying to figure out how much money that I had in mods, etc. Prefer not to ship the blower as I didn't keep much of the packaging and there is a LOT of stuff.

Make an offer and list what extras you would like to get with it as there are several.

JLT Big Air $400
Intercepter Gauge $200
Idler Pulley $80
O/R x-pipe $300
GT500 Mufflers $250
Steeda Springs $250
BMR Adjustable panhard bar $200
Koni shocks/struts $400
GT500 strut mount $100
MGW Shifter $350

Last edited:

QTR

STAGE 3
Established Member
PM your bottom dollar on the interceptor gauge, also a part number, color, specs ect..

Thanks

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Going to be a week or two before ArtVandalay16 pays me for the kit. I am not taking anything off until blower is sold or I have a deposit on it.

Promise to get with anybody that is interested in other pieces when blower starts to come off.

zachcrosen

Established Member
What part of GA you in? Im about 45 miles from the line off i20 in AL.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

deepblue13

Established Member
If ArtVandalay16 does not take the complete TVS set-up, let me know. I am interested in the pulleys and possibly the JLT Big air intake.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Will do. After doing some truck shopping, I may be keeping the car. Ridiculous what they want for a pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread