roush suspension kit in great shape

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
This is the Roush suspension kit made for the Lightning. I purchased this kit from Tim at Chickenears back in 2005 for just shy of $1200. The kit comes with the springs, shocks, front bumpstops and I had to keep the cam bolts that came with the kit since I couldn't remember where the factory shims went. To make up for this, I am including the front swaybar end links I bought to correct the swaybar when it was lowered. I know this is going to be one expensive item to ship so I would prefer a local sale or maybe even meet the buyer within 100 miles or so but since El Paso Texas is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, I don't know how much that will help. Kit has just shy of 20K miles on it and worked great especially for the auto x. Reason for the sale is I plan on trading the truck in at the beginning of the year and I would prefer this awesome kit go to someone who can appreciate it.

Looking to get $700 plus the shipping. If you have any questions, please PM or email me: [email protected]

Thanks

roush1.gif

roush002.gif

roush003.gif

roush004.gif

roush006.gif

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
just to add I am not willing to seperate any of this kit. I would like to sell it complete.

Thanks!

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
lightning2.jpg

This was one of the pics MSD took of the truck for a superchips catalog a couple of years ago. The shocks came with the kit so I am assuming they are roush specific.

Users who are viewing this thread