Roush suspension kit cheap!

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
It has 20k on it and comes with front and rear springs and Bilstien shocks, front sway bar links and front bump stops. Paid $1300 for this and I'm letting it go for $500. Only catch is you have to come pick it up in El Paso, TX. I will not ship it so please don't ask. Email me if interested I'm not getting notified of PM's. [email protected]

thanks

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
This is a great kit.. Buddy of mine has one installed on his and it looks great.

If I could go back in time I would have bought this kit instead of the Hotchkies.

cdomino

Established Member
I thought I'd be all over it, until I googled El Paso and found 603miles from Fort Worth.

I don't know why you wouldn't ship. One medium box and a couple bolts through the leaf eyes, but hey, good luck with the sale.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Last quote I got from ups was just over $200. El paso is in the middle of no where unfortunately.

Chauncy

~no fly by zone~
Established Member
PM me if you're interested in shipping...I'm real interested...by the way USPS is much cheaper than UPS.

Last edited:

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I would like to sell it complete. As I stated in the original message I don't want to ship which is why it is going for the price it is.

Thanks

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I'm going to be in Dallas October 11-12 and can take with me if prepaid. My truck uses way more gas than my Honda so I'd have to add $50 to the price. So $550 if I take it with me to Dallas lol.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread