Roush Roundup anyone?

graffix50

SVTP
Established Member
Roush roundup @ Sebring.

Just checking to see if anyone is going.

I just got the new Falken RT615 on and will see how they do with this heavy car.

Falken%20Rear%20RT615SM.JPG

Falken%20RT615SM.JPG

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Loved it, I was in run group 1 which only had 6 cars, most of the time I was able to practice without being pushed or slowed, what a great day. First time on the Kumo V700's, What a difference a race tire makes.

360R

Established Member
Yea I was there also. I saw your car there, man looks very nice. I had a White/blue stripes 360R, I had the hood poped most of the time, Sebring is one hell of a track, I couldnt believe they let us go WOT around the dam thing, What MPH did you get in the straight, My top was 135.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
oh 100/110 or so was not really pushing it, I was trying to practice for the upcoming SVTOA event April 22-25, we will have the entire track on Sunday and the Other side, that is the paddock course on Saturday. $275 dollars total for SVTOA Members, +40 for non SVTOA. If you are a novice you will get an instructor at no additional charge.

360R

Established Member
Well my car wasnt running that great, but hey is was looking sexy just sitting there. I won best exterior at the car hsow the next day. Nice pics, I love the first one.

graffix50

SVTP
Established Member
360R said:
Well my car wasnt running that great, but hey is was looking sexy just sitting there. I won best exterior at the car hsow the next day. Nice pics, I love the first one.

I thought you would. Your car did look great! You were a winning fool out there, I saw you win the car care kit. I won the roush banner on the recount.
I'm glad you got some track time. :beer:

360R

Established Member
Yea it was pretty nice. All Roush's were there no cobras. I would of like to seem some more cobra owners to talk to them about their cars. Some of the roush guys are so dam Roush, that is you mention anything about a cobra they just put it down. I told some people that I am selling the car to buy a cobra and they flipped out..

graffix50

SVTP
Established Member
They do get touchy. I was reading fnsweet and I saw the comments. Cant we all just get along???? My brother in law has the red roush and I love both cars. Good luck w/ what ever you get.

Users who are viewing this thread