Roush rear valence, quad tips?

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Anyone have a Roush rear valence and quad tips on their 2014? I tried the usual forum and google search and couldn't find anything. Car was rear ended and insurance may pay for the roush valence....my concern is i want quad tips like GT500s and not the trapezoid tips Roush sells. Already have the standard roush exhaust by the way.

BLK_5.0

Established Member
me either...why i was so curious if there would be fitment issues. I would think they would look okay but was hoping someone had done it.

kingcobra323

Established Member
I believe the roush valance opening is smaller than the gt500s. You might get away with custom tip dual 3.5" as opposed to the dual 4" tips. When I get home I can measure my gt500 valance

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Good call King Cobra, looks like you're right. I was leaning towards Roush because I figured that the exhaust outlet would be centered and easier to find tips for since i already have their exhaust but didnt think about having to get smaller tips. Maybe I will just sell my Roush and get a full gt500 setup....love how loud my roush is tho.

Slowboost-great find, thanks! I will pass that link along to my shop.

AMWill

Anyone have a Roush rear valence and quad tips on their 2014? I tried the usual forum and google search and couldn't find anything. Car was rear ended and insurance may pay for the roush valence....my concern is i want quad tips like GT500s and not the trapezoid tips Roush sells. Already have the standard roush exhaust by the way.

Hey BLK,

I run the Corsa Sport Quad Tip Axleback Exhaust on my personal 2014 Track Pack GT along with the GT500 rear valance.

I have never tried to fit the quads in a Roush valance but from looking at it, it would be a tight fit and would most likely need trimming.

If you are looking at quads, I would recommend going with the GT500 Rear valance, I think it looks great!

Check out the setup on my car (although this is when I still had the GT500 Quads installed):

will-14-mustang-gt-4.jpg

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread