Roush Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator for TVS question

tyndallcbr

Established Member
I am interested in using the Roush Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator on a 2011 Mustang GT M6 w/ a Paxton 2200SL and the stock manifold. The Roush kit has a pressure switch that is designed to thread into the port on the Roush TVS intake that is for the boost gauge. It basically can thread into the port if there is no boost gauge or can thread into an adapter for the boost gauge/pressure switch. How could I adapt this to work with the stock Coyote intake? Has this been done before? I also remember reading an article, either in MM/FF or 5.0 magazine, where in the article they installed the Roush Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator (on a Roush TVS equipped Mustang) and they jumper-ed the Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator pressure sensor input so it (Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator) was turned on all the time instead of only coming on when the TVS was in boost. Thanks for any insights...

tyndallcbr

Established Member
Update

I am thinking I can just use the pressure switch and find NPT adapters and T it into a vacuum line, then find a way to mount it to the firewall.

Users who are viewing this thread