roush fobra+cobra faleen+genuine saleen = pics

venomous99

Established Member
i accompanied a buddy to buy my old car, a 94 cobra faleen from another friend of mine so what better opportunity did this provide to take some stang pics. pics arent the greatest as the weather was pretty overcast here in the SF bay area and my cam is a modern day dinosaur. this by no means was a photoshoot so excuse the cars for being dirty and not being in prestine appearance.

94 cobra faleen w/ a 2.2L KB that's going to a new home close to home. its always nice to see cars you've owned being sold to owners who u know will take care of the car and not to mention to those within your circle of friends.
DSCN2261-1.jpg

DSCN2260-1-1.jpg

misc shots of the 97 roush fobra, 98 real saleen s281 and the 94 cobra faleen
DSCN2267-1.jpg

DSCN2266-1.jpg

DSCN2265-1.jpg

DSCN2263-1.jpg

DSCN2262-1.jpg

O4COBRA

Established Member
Well when you're ready for the 97 Fobra to go to a new home, remember my screen name!!

Nice shots by the way, looks like a lot of fun.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
great pics and wtf why didn't i ever realize you guys were from the Bay Area.. damn we need to meet up

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Hell ya man, yours tops em all! Very nice stangs though!

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Alex...nice pics of our cars. Seeing these pics...I have seller's remorse.

venomous99

Established Member
Nice cars.
I love your car
Nice trio of rides:bowdown:
some nice rides
niceeeeeeeeeeee

thanks ya'll. found it kinda funny that we had a couple fakes and real one.
Well when you're ready for the 97 Fobra to go to a new home, remember my screen name!!
Nice shots by the way, looks like a lot of fun.
sure will but i cant see it happening anytime soon...enjoying the car too much and id be losing my ass selling it. haha
great pics and wtf why didn't i ever realize you guys were from the Bay Area.. damn we need to meet up
yeah definitely...there are already talks on some of the local boards about meets this summer.

Hell ya man, yours tops em all! Very nice stangs though!
ill take yours over the other 2
wow your car is freakin siiiiick!!! looks great
yours is sick!
They're all nice, but yours is the best looking. Sweet!
thanks guys but i tell u, u dont really realize how nice your car is until u see someone else driving it away cuz we're driving it mostly. cobra4v and i were real surprised to hear the kb while my buddy was driving it sound like an eaton on a cobra. when i drove that 94 u couldnt hear it much from the inside unless u stomped the gas but from the outside its a different story.
i like my car also cuz its less flashy in terms of the body and blends in more on the street unless you know what you're looking at. :burnout:
Alex...nice pics of our cars. Seeing these pics...I have seller's remorse.
steve, you'll enjoy the extra space...that 98 cobra saleen is asking to be in your driveway.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice pics, IMO yours does look the best! :rockon:

Question, why didn't you start with a real Cobra though (or just a GT)? How much cheaper was the Roush? I know those are pretty rare, so people are outrageous with there asking prices.

Car looks awesome though. God I love sn-95's in white

venomous99

Established Member
Nice pics, IMO yours does look the best! :rockon:

Question, why didn't you start with a real Cobra though (or just a GT)? How much cheaper was the Roush? I know those are pretty rare, so people are outrageous with there asking prices.

Car looks awesome though. God I love sn-95's in white

thanks...i picked up the car as a project mainly for its drivetrain(already had the 03 conversion, t56 and irs) and the plan was to fix the odds and ends, paint it and eventually convert to a cobra. needless to say it was meant to be a low cost build but it ended up being a larger project than expected(rebuilt motor, new driver head, interior etc...it catapulted more and more spending since i was already there). the car has an interesting story and was worth it in the end. i left a few odds and ends in the car that hints of its past like the license plate frame, roush pedals and stage 1 roush dash badge.
u can see some of the before and after here
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/679842-finally-some-sunshine-had-take-some-pics-terminated-97-fobra.html
and some documentation
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3821442

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Your Fobra is definitely the best looking out of the bunch..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread