Roush Extreme Lowering Springs '05-2012

psucobra

Established Member
I have a set of Roush Extreme lowering springs that I had on my car for all of about 400 miles. They are practically brand new. Lowers 1" front and 1.25" rear. $145 shipped to the lower 48.

SOLD

IMG_1637.jpg

Last edited:

aquill1

Established Member
what else is needed for a 2012 GT?

I've got a set in my garage waiting to be put on (since February-ish) and from all that I've read you shouldn't *need* anything else to install. Some have needed a panhard bar, some haven't.

I'm waiting to get struts/shocks before I put mine in.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I have a set of Roush Extreme lowering springs that I had on my car for all of about 400 miles. They are practically brand new. Lowers 1" front and 1.25" rear. $145 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_1637.jpg

Do these have the jounce stoppers as well?

aquill1

Established Member
I was told the jounce bumpers weren't necessary. Ford racing has a kit for front and rear that is under $30.

psucobra

Established Member
I was told the jounce bumpers weren't necessary. Ford racing has a kit for front and rear that is under $30.

The jounce bumpers that come with the Roush springs are about an inch shorter than the stock and the FRPP bumpers. I compared the stock and FRPP bumpers and the only difference I could see was the mounting bracket. Perhaps the compound is different but visually they are same.

You are correct. They are not necessary as there is plenty of room with stockers.

Last edited:

aquill1

Established Member
The jounce bumpers that come with the Roush springs are about an inch shorter than the stock and the FRPP bumpers. I compared the stock and FRPP bumpers and the only difference I could see was the mounting bracket. Perhaps the compound is different but visually they are same.

You are correct. They are not necessary as there is plenty of room with stockers.

I heard that people had to cut them. Good to hear they for sure aren't necessary, makes me a little more confident when I do get mine on.

With 20's the drop will look perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread