Roush CNC 05 DC casting heads

gimlach94

Established Member
For sale I have a set of brand new Roush CNC'D heads. They are BRAND NEW and have the following:

-3 angle valve job
-Brain Tooley Springs (.500 lift)
-Ferrea comp plus stainless valves
-Followers, lash adjusters, and retainers are all stock and brand new as well.
-Brand new set of 03/04 cobra cams
-9 thread

Price is 3500 obo buyer pays shipping. Call or txt at 734-931-2121 if you are interested and serious

image-1428.jpg

image-2215.jpg

image-1943.jpg

image-513.jpg

image-1451.jpg

image-797.jpg

image-2265.jpg

Last edited:

gimlach94

Established Member
I bought mine for 2k, did the Valvetrain, lapped the valves, and also forgot to include that arp 12mm cam bolts and cloyes adjustable primaries and billet steel secondaries will come with the heads at the price.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I bought mine for 2k, did the Valvetrain, lapped the valves, and also forgot to include that arp 12mm cam bolts and cloyes adjustable primaries and billet steel secondaries will come with the heads at the price.
I didn't mean to sound like it's an unfair price or anything as his were bare I was just asking if it was the same heads because he had tons of info on them and they seemed pretty well done.

fallingup693

granny shiftin' noob
Established Member
I have a set of these currently installed on my 1500hp 5.0 stroker I'm about to throw in my car. I can definitely vouch for the craftsmanship of these heads. They are IMMACULATE and the porting is dead on! For those of you worried about the grooves in the porting never fear (because I feared once..... once.). It helps with the atomization of fuel that bounces off of the grooves instead of just trickling down the ports. EXTREMELY well done heads. A++++++(infinity)
FREE BUMP TO THE TOPPPP!

Users who are viewing this thread