Roush bumper installed...

Loyalblue

Established Member
Just had this bad boy painted and installed. Next on the list, lowering the car and some TF wheels.
b9f56a70.jpg

d6be6b21.jpg

b1f144be.jpg

b00e12d0.jpg

kingnut

Established Member
looks nice. does the splitter come with it? also how much does that bumper run?

Loyalblue

Established Member
looks nice. does the splitter come with it? also how much does that bumper run?
Thanks, I actually bought the entire Roush kit (wing/Louvers/splitters/bumper/lights..) Paid a little over 700.00 for all. Found a great deal online on it. Then I paid about 400.00 for paint and labor.

nice, the pics are great too...
Much appreciated.

Nice how are the lights wired up?
Harness comes with kit, all plug and play.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Looks great!! I have my roush fascia off my 2010 up for sale, but I am honestly thinking about putting it on my 12'. Would kinda kill the purpose of a cali. special though

wbt

Banned
That is probably my favorite front fascia for the 2010+. That said, you really need a Roush grille to replace the stock one. Too many lights on the front. ;-)

RC-5.0

Established Member
is the intention for that bumper to be painted entirely the color of the car (not black in the middle).. I know you can do what you want, but is the intention for the entire piece to be a solid color?
RC

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
is the intention for that bumper to be painted entirely the color of the car (not black in the middle).. I know you can do what you want, but is the intention for the entire piece to be a solid color?
RC

I just finished installing this fascia on my wife's 2011 vert. We opted to paint the lower grille area, along with the fog light area, trim black. Turned out pretty nice. It is a touch that really can only be seen when right up on the car. The Kona Blue masks the trim black accents from a distance; which is what I really prefer. I didn't want it screaming look at me, if you get my meaning.

Pics taken with an iPhone. Excellent color choice OP :)
4upyqene.jpg
8utu8ere.jpg
4ane9y7u.jpg

RC-5.0

Established Member
VERY NICE...I love how the big fogs sit in the recessed fog light cut out area.
Mine is Silver, but I also have the Saleen front grille, which IMO is one of the more aggressive-looking grilles.
Thanks for the pics.
RC

Users who are viewing this thread