Roush bumper fog lights help

Scottlarocca

Established Member
Recently purchased a 2011-2012 roush front bumper for my v6 premium pony package, but my pony package came with bottom fog lights and they don't fit the size hole of the roush bumper, what do I need for this bumper? new H11 bulbs? or any harnesses?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Are the V6 fogs smaller or larger in diameter? You should be able to purchase a set of Roush fog lights that are plug and play. I'm pretty sure the bulbs are H11.

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah you'll need to get them through roush or someone who sells roush products (latemodelresto has them)..

I recently added the roush 10-12 bumper also, rocking it without the fog lights for as long as I can tolerate it.. I saw them go for $60-70 each fog, so a bit more than 120 for te pair..

Scottlarocca

Established Member
the fogs are smaller and pretty sure are H10 bulbs so that's why I didnt know if I need a new harness or whatever and also the v6 fog light bracket that they sit in is styled different. p.JPGp3.JPG

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Bulbs may be differemnt between the two, not sure. Pull the bulbs from the V6 fogs and read what bulb number they are.

Users who are viewing this thread