Roush boost a pump install?

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I'm installing a roush boost a pump on my Paxton car and really confused cause it says to remove a bolt from the intake manifold to install the fuel by boost line but that's only on a tvs car where is it on a Paxton car any help plz?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
i dont have a roush bap but its probably the same as every other bap. i think that what you are talking about is the boost reference line. you can T off the bypass valve hose of the paxton kit.

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
It is a boost reference line but it is not a vacuum line it screws into the intake mani and you plug in the cord to the bap. It looks weird and has me confused as hell

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
It is a boost reference line but it is not a vacuum line it screws into the intake mani and you plug in the cord to the bap. It looks weird and has me confused as hell

because pd blowers dont have anywhere to get boost reference other than the lower intake manifold. on centrifugals and turbo you can get a boost reference from 100 difference places. post a pic of it. i assuma that it is a plastic line similar to boost gauge lines. does it sort of look like this?
hvtdr16a.jpg

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I still am having problems with the install i cant get it to work properly im leaning out on top. also the boost reference line looks nothing like that for me idk how to post pics but if you want shoot me a text and ill send pics. 5756077561

lovebread

Established Member
I've been wondering this myself as I just got my Paxton kit working. The instructions from Roush are only hard copy and I can't find a set online or for non-tvs applications.

Anyone have any advice?

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I got mine working good had some problems but ill post some pics later on so you can see. I was so confused about the install because it kept saying install it behind the intake mani but that only works on a tvs.

Users who are viewing this thread