Roush axelbacks???

cliff724

Established Member
I know that there is a 1/4" difference in piping between the Roush V8(2.75") and V6(2.5") axelbacks, but is that the only difference and is it really that big of a difference that I cant put the V6 axelback on my 2012 RS1. Only reason I am asking is that there is a local craigslist add for a set of V6 Roush axelbacks in perfect condition for only $150. If they will fit snuggly and no issues I will definitely get them. thanks for your time.

vortecd

Established Member
The Roush V8 is also 2.5". I know since I bought some new. Sealed fine

cliff724

Established Member
So you bought the V6 Roush axelback and put it on your V8 and they fit just fine? Any leaking or rattling?

vortecd

Established Member
So you bought the V6 Roush axelback and put it on your V8 and they fit just fine? Any leaking or rattling?

No I bought the V8 one's and they are 2 1/2. All the pics I have seen of them, I have never seen any that are 2 3/4. I was surprised when I got them. You can tell by how much bigger the flange to the pipe is where they hook up.

cliff724

Established Member
No I bought the V8 one's and they are 2 1/2. All the pics I have seen of them, I have never seen any that are 2 3/4. I was surprised when I got them. You can tell by how much bigger the flange to the pipe is where they hook up.

Cool...Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread