roush 18s on my cobra

Aniversarysnake

Established Member
I was just offered 4 18x10 roush rims, they are chrome and look new... the guys says hes asking $1000.00 for them will they fit on my 03 thenth anni....? I'm mainly concered in the back with the IRS bolt.
thanks jon.

JasonHogan

Established Member
I am getting those wheels for my car. The sell for $2200 brand new with no tire. Roush says do not use the 18x10's on the irs cars. Will cause rubbing. I am going 18x9.5 all around. plus I think 10's would be a little wide in the front

Coiled03

Established Member
Originally posted by JasonHogan
I am getting those wheels for my car. The sell for $2200 brand new with no tire. Roush says do not use the 18x10's on the irs cars. Will cause rubbing. I am going 18x9.5 all around. plus I think 10's would be a little wide in the front

It's all about the offset, not just the width. CCW sells 11" wide rims for our cars, and I've never heard of anybody with a set having rubbing issues at all.

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
THose wheels are sick. I tried to find a set for weeks and had no luck, i would steal those things while i could.

Evileyes

Established Member
Just put a set of 18x9 roush wheels with BFG KDW's, and I love the look. Now all I need is some springs and wheel spacers and I'll be set.

tigerwoods

Established Member
does anybody have a pick of an 03 with chrome roush wheels on?
i have seen roushravens car in pics but i want to see a regular 03 with them on it.

Aniversarysnake

Established Member
so they will rub? I know its a deal thats why I want to jump on them. They look really good and are in great condition. But I was thinking the same thing about the 10's in front. I always thought they sold slightly narrower wheels like a 8 or most likely 9. These will only come with the rime as well no tire no stems. I would just love to put some 315's or maybe some 335's.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Roush makes 18x9s and 18x10s... I think there is an '03 running around with the 18x10s in the back but he's using a spacer so they don't rub. He has the 18x9s up front with 265/35s and 295/35 out back.

-Gabe

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
go for it. hey jason have you ever heard of calvin/oconnell motorsports? I used to be on their crew a while ago, but had to leave the team due to school and because the garage was an hour from my house! Good team though. Are you in that same series (super late model) or are their multiple super late model series?

JasonHogan

Established Member
Originally posted by pennywisegt
go for it. hey jason have you ever heard of calvin/oconnell motorsports? I used to be on their crew a while ago, but had to leave the team due to school and because the garage was an hour from my house! Good team though. Are you in that same series (super late model) or are their multiple super late model series?

I have not heard of them, but there are a ton of super late model series. Who is the driver and to they run NASCAR Touring (ex. South West Series) or just super late model?

Users who are viewing this thread