Round 2 for My 6spd 88mm Coupe on ET Drags; 10.11@141

93_408_LX

Established Member
So I ditched the DRs and put on the 29.5 x 10.5 ET Drags, and there was a DEFINITE improvement.

Unfortunately I still need to license so the track was giving me grief, but I ended up making one full pass. The car 60 footed a best of 1.48 on the ET drags only leaving with minimal boost.

On this vid, the car made 5psi on the two step @ 6000 ( without pulling any timing on the two step, I have not played with this yet), then the second I dumped the clutch the seat skipped on the seat track ( It has corbeau seat tracks and I think the lever was slightly loaded from the crotch strap), so I flew backwards and pulled my foot away from the pedal ( datalog showed 15% throttle only after launch), causing it to dive rich a bit then recover. I managed to get back in it and had a harder time shifting from farther back with the harness on, but still managed a 10.11@141 with a 1.53 60 foot. The car only made 11.5 psi of boost all the way out the back on this run. The car goes a bit rich on the shifts so it still need some work, and probably some harder shifts from me.

Next time at the track I will be licensing, and then we will definitely be turning the boost up!

[youtube_browser]j71tYQ9ygjo[/youtube_browser]

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
The car is all around awesome and very video worthy! Keep them coming and def keep the 6 speed! What clutch are you using?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That had to be scary and pretty nutts you hung in there! Keep at it!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Good driving and the car is music to my ears. Love the way it sounds!!

mr2cam

Established Member
Very nice man! Get your license and more practice and 9's will come next!!

Users who are viewing this thread