Rotors

foxbodygt90

Established Member
hey guys i was thinking of buying the slotted/drilled rotors from ssbc for my 93, just wondering if anyone has done this conversion with any after market rotors, also if the braking improves or is the same... just replacing the rotor to fit the stock caliper.. also just a thought if i want it to convert to 5 lug, would the brake kit that comes with the spindle "SS-A1128R " stock number from 50 resto, would it be much of a problem to convert?:??: also would the 94 rear conversion kit would fit the rear with just changing the axles to 5lug or if you guys have a better conversion kit will you please let me know thanks..:-:rockon:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I did the Baer Brakes 13" 93 Cobra specific track kit which uses PBR calipers (same as 03 / 04 Cobra) and lets you retain the four lug set up and it fits with the stock 17" wheels. The kit is pricey but it is awesome!

WYSIWYG

Established Member
Ben;

Do you have to change spindles??

I'm looking for a big brake kit for my '93 Cobra to run on the track once in a while.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I don't recall having to change the spindles but I am not positive as I had it done. Street or Track.com sells the kit and can probably answer that question. What I can say is stops like hitting a brick wall with some good pads. Its like putting a 4 piston on an 03-04.

Users who are viewing this thread