Rotella T6

99GTvert

Established Member
I wanted to know what you guys think about this oil. I recently bought a dirtbike and a lot of the guys run this oil in their gearboxes. Then I read more and found out guys are running in in their street bikes (I also have an R6) as well. Basically what I want to know is what you guys think about it. I've found this forum is one of the most educated, least biased ones is why I'm asking here. Having only one oil around for my truck, both bikes, and girlfriend's 325xi really appeals to me. Also the cost savings would be huge, especially on the R6 and her car. I just don't want to ruin anything.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Rotella is great in bikes. The added detergents make it last and keep componets clean. I run it in my bikes and truck.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I run T6 synthetic in my Powerstroke. I quick google search showed the first 10 results for rotella T6 as motorcycle forums, so i think you'll be good.

Last edited:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
My brother has been running the T6 in his 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 with a couple of mods with no issues as far as I know. He should have used 10w40 instead.

99GTvert

Established Member
Ok this is what I wanted to hear. I was just concerned because her car has a specific oil brand and type, and my truck calls for 5w20 so I just wanted to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread