Rookie Help (wax question too)

sedanman

Established Member
Ok, I have had fast cars for a long time but never good looking ones. I bought a Screamin Yellow 04 cobra and I love it and want to keep it looking awesome but I need help. I always wash then dry with a abosrber but the wax is where I need help. I was dating a girl who's dad detailed cars and we did the wax shop stuff on it and it looked awesome. I went to the store the other day to pick up some stuff and saw Eagle Ones nano wax it looks like a good product so I picked it up (is this good stuff?). What should I use to clean the factory (chrome) rims so they really shine. Also what's the best touch up stuff for small rock chips (I have one small one so far 8K miles).

Thanks.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Sounds like you want a locally available product? If that is the case, then get the Meguiars NXT wax. It will look great on your darker yellow. It will glow with a warm, wet finish. Only downfall is it won't last but a month or so.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
id recommend Megs #16 or #26. for the rims, i would use Either Mothers or Megs Chrome POlish

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
stick with the Wax Shops products I've been useing it for many years now with great results the effort it takes to "wax on , wax off " is nill .
and no wax residue on the plastic as you already know
where have you been getting the Wax Shops product from ? my local auto store quit carring it and now I gotta order it online.

sedanman

Established Member
Her dad was a detailer and he gave it to me, we have since broke up. So I to need to find a way to get it. Any help out there?

PrinzII

Established Member
If you want something locally available, I'd definitely check out S100 (nee P21S). One, it's very easy to apply. Two, it's got the same level of gloss as Pinnacle Souveran but for 75% less. Third, you can get it at your local Harley Store.

Users who are viewing this thread