Established Member
ok ok i know it took forever but here they are guys

enjoy!

ron_truck_clean.jpg

ron_truck_clean_2.jpg

kb_before.jpg

kb_on.jpg

kb_on_2.jpg

i am currently running for mods kb blower hehe,5 lb lower pulley, gator back belt,accufab tb, c&l elbow,jlp forced air intake,ftvb,2 inch drop shackles,billet flow idlers, striaght exhaust with a H,and my tune is from !!!PSP!!! tuned by the xcalibrator 2, tunes sounds good so far havent really treated her to bad need to get her on the dyno and check it out thou.

i also need to install my electric fan kit,boost gauge , tranny temp, wide band commander, and egt gauge, metco old school idler kit, and i got a drive shaft loop and slick waiting for me in the garage for the track.

lates ron, :pepper:

ron_lightning04

Established Member
shelpdoggSVT said:
wow....... :rockon: That KB LOOKS AWESOME. Painted or Powdercoated?

That 13.5 you have in the sig is going bye-bye.......

sweet truck Ron...good color too.

the blower is powder coated , the plenum is painted with hi temp color match hehe turned out nice i think, the truck is dirty but i just got done working on her for you guys.. every one bugging me. i am a no rush kinda guy to.

o well winter will be here in about a month, and ill have nothnig but snow for about 9 months so ill have to park her and pull out my lariat for a while o well.

the "L" is going on 1.5 years old and it only hase 3100 miles on her hehe

i must be greedy thou because i want more im not happy , so i am going to get headers , and a stall converter , and up the boost a bit with the headers,then a short block soon soon so i can really push her

lates ron,

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
ID 10 T said:
Sweet, your going to like it a lot. I like mine! It's too quiet though, I'm used to the eaton screaming at me.

My KB is loud as hell down the track and WOT!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
ron_lightning04 said:
the blower is powder coated , the plenum is painted with hi temp color match hehe turned out nice i think, the truck is dirty but i just got done working on her for you guys.. every one bugging me. i am a no rush kinda guy to.

o well winter will be here in about a month, and ill have nothnig but snow for about 9 months so ill have to park her and pull out my lariat for a while o well.

the "L" is going on 1.5 years old and it only hase 3100 miles on her hehe

i must be greedy thou because i want more im not happy , so i am going to get headers , and a stall converter , and up the boost a bit with the headers,then a short block soon soon so i can really push her

lates ron,

I was thinking about getting mine powdercoated but Kenne Bell stated they will not warranty it.They stated paint or polish only...Just to give you a heads up... :)

Floridalawdog

Established Member
No need to park it over the winter. Ship it to Flrida and I will keep the battery charged up and keep the oil moving around.

ron_lightning04

Established Member
yeah will i got my auto meter boost guage on today and i am only pushing 10 pounds hehe i need to get a diff upper stat to get my 15 pounds

lates ron,

Users who are viewing this thread