Ron Lightning Comming Back

ron_lightning04

Established Member
Hey guys some of you might remember me the names ron .

i sold my lightning and got a 2006 superduty cuss ....IDK lol i had a relationship break up that i think really pushed me to do it but i am getting back in the game guys

hehe

i am going to look for another lightning im looking for a 2002-2003 and when i get one ill post up pics and updates .

i dont know if ole lightning larry is still around but HALLA

dont be mad at me for selling her either larry lol

im getting back in the game soon .. update on me i still work at the gold mine and am also loving my 2006 superduty "diesel" sport it is nasty but now i got somehting to pull my lightning to the track "WOOT"

but as far as parts i sold my kennebell and most of my parts off my other one that i got rid of . but plans for my new one are a kennebell once again "loved that blower/ or a whipple and the smae ole same ole lol im also looking a t a bullet proff bottom end from jlp

lates ron,

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ron_lightning04 said:
Hey guys some of you might remember me the names ron .

i sold my lightning and got a 2006 superduty cuss ....IDK lol i had a relationship break up that i think really pushed me to do it but i am getting back in the game guys

hehe

i am going to look for another lightning im looking for a 2002-2003 and when i get one ill post up pics and updates .

i dont know if ole lightning larry is still around but HALLA

dont be mad at me for selling her either larry lol

im getting back in the game soon .. update on me i still work at the gold mine and am also loving my 2006 superduty "diesel" sport it is nasty but now i got somehting to pull my lightning to the track "WOOT"

but as far as parts i sold my kennebell and most of my parts off my other one that i got rid of . but plans for my new one are a kennebell once again "loved that blower/ or a whipple and the smae ole same ole lol im also looking a t a bullet proff bottom end from jlp

lates ron,

Welcome back Ron.:rockon:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Welcome back, Ron.

As you can see from LL's sig, he sold his L too and is now driving a Goat. So i'm sure he's not begrudging you the sale of your truck!

Dang Chris, I just realized you topped the 10k mark in posts!

Blabbermouth! :D

Hey Ron, have you done any hop-ups to the 6.0L PSD you have?

Stewart

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread