Romeo Engine Plant Tour

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
I would suggest meeting at Dave and Busters M-59 & M-53 and going up together. West / south siders, if you are interested in hooking up let me know. Time should follow shortly.....

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by MidLifeC
I would suggest meeting at Dave and Busters M-59 & M-53 and going up together. West / south siders, if you are interested in hooking up let me know. Time should follow shortly.....

Here's the deal fellas....

The tour begins at 1:00pm and goes to about 2:30pm. I like Midlife's suggestion regarding the above meeting place but I am still waiting to hear back from Mystic Bob.

Midlife...how far is D&B's from the plant?

Next question...do you guys want to meet for lunch before the tour? If so...our meeting time will depend on the drive time and eat time from D&B's.

Comments please...

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
We can meet up and eat at hooters:-D on van dyke. Then just shoot up m-53 to the plant. It's about 1/2 hour away.

Will

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebite
...how far is D&B's from the plant?

Next question...do you guys want to meet for lunch before the tour? If so...our meeting time will depend on the drive time and eat time from D&B's.

Comments please...

13 miles from D&B and 16 from Hooters...

I like H@@ters (don't we all?) :p

Last edited:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Sounds like a good plan. Forget the meet at D&B and go directly to hOOters for lunch. How's the lunch time rush there? If we meet at 11:30 that gives us 90 minutes to eat and drive.

Jaysvt

Ready for Summer
Established Member
hOOters at 11-11:30 sounds good to me!! That gives us time to eat and B.S. a little. Besides we should all leave hooters no later then 12:30. So if some people don't want to hang out they can just meet there at 12:15-12:30.

just my 2 cents
i will do whatever, i don't have to work

jay

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by JB

I like H@@ters (don't we all?) :p

Yes, we do! I think it is the official restaurant of the MCT.

Looking forward to this meet.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Looks like H(.)(.)ters is the place to be!:p

11:00-11:30 will be a good time to secure a few tables before the lunch rush.

The first one there reserve us an area for 15.:beer:

MysticBob

Established Member
I love Hootie's. We can meet at 11am and beat the lunch rush, and meet and greet, and eat. We stay there until about 12:15. We need to be at the plant by 12:30 because I think there will be check-in stuff to do. Ford contact wants to finalize with me on Monday, 9th then I'll post all of the details.

For now: 11am to 12noon Meet at Hooters on Van Dyke Rd. (eat if you are there at 11am, otherwise if you run late remember we need to leave shortly after 12).

See ya there!

-MysticBob

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
MysticBob,

What are the rules? Last time I tried to pull a tour together there were some pretty strict rules about dress and age. Will they allow cameras?

Thanks.

Blue03

Established Member
No problem here, I have the day off. Doug and I will probably car pool there since we are the "south side".

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
No problem here, I have the day off. Doug and I will probably car pool there since we are the "south side".

Got room for another southsider?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey Fellas,

As a reminder...I will be bringing MCT T-shirts, hats, and stickers to the tour for anybody who wants to purchase or any member who has not received their stuff.

Also...I took a close up pic of my valve cover signature plate and printed it on 8x10 glossy. Im bringing the photo and a Sharpie just in case my builders are there.

Just a thought!:idea: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread