(Roller) Show winning magazine issue 1991 GT Convertible.

DBlock

Established Member
California car. Car is crisp and straight. Ground up restoration, absolutely no expence spared on this build. Paint is about 4 years old and car was taken completely apart for re-paint and has been profesionally wet sanded. Car has recently been shot for 5.0 magazine, the issue is to be released this time next year. Has won every show ever attended.

The list of what is done is as follows...

Completely shaved engine bay, wiring, brake lines, ect...
Trunk rack and third eye also shaved.
Underhood painted base/clear/also wetsanded.
Brand new vinyl convertible top, liner, top boot and all weatherstripping replaced.
All interior has been replaced with new parts from 5.0 resto, doors panels, switches, switch bezels, seats, carpet, trim ect.
The front seats are Corbeau CR1's in all black and the rear seats and sail panels have been professionally covered in the same micro-suede material from Corbeau to match.

There is 7 pro-comp autometer gauges on board including tach, oil press, water temp, wide band air/fuel, vacc/boost, volts and clock.
Hidden in the fenders are a Digital 6al, blaster coil, mass air plug, hurst line lock and alky control water/methanol resivoir. Car comes with the alky control system, kit is run off maf system and has all braided pressure lines. The factory A9L computer is run off of a moats quarter horse engine managment system which is also included.

The front suspension consists of a PA K-Member/ A-arms, QA1 coilovers, koni yellow 12 way adjustable shocks, poly bushings and end links, BBK Caster Camber plates, mmr bump steer kit, 5 lug swap with 13"authentic sve Cobra Brakes, Stop tech cross drilled, slotted rotors and pads.

The rear suspension consists of a fresh 8.8, new bearings, motorsport posi, yukon 31 spline axles, sve cobra brakes with crossdrilled and slotted rotors, anti-moan brackets, chief chassis custom made upper and lower control arms, poly bushings, qa1 coilovers, koni yellow 12 way adjustable shocks and custom made chief chassis sub frame connectors.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this vehicle seeing out all I had intended to do starting with the build and ending with the multiple wins and a magazine issue.

Currently sitting on 99GT wheels which are in mint condition and come with the car, I forged wheels shown in pics are "not included". thanks!

Price is $12,000

IMG_1651.jpg

17659_10151425593473320_428133891_n_zps3ddf5098.jpg

P3160318.jpg

P6270860-Copy2.jpg

22.jpg

P3160302-Copy.jpg

P3160304.jpg

P1300092-Copy3.jpg

281680_10150260968358320_816898319_7458103_7688842_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread