Roller 95 GT ready for the track

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Well here is the car and the original thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?923355-FS-My-95-GT-331-(418rwhp-N-A)&highlight=

Basically in a nut shell it is a 95 roller that has had the motor and trans removed. The interior is in AMAZING shape. Has a racing seat in the driver's side and no seat in the passenger side. It has a nicely built rear seat delete that has carpet that matches the black interior. The torque boxes have plates and are bolted and welded. They have never been abused and I have never had this car to the track on tires past a couple runs with some 17" Nitto drag radials (2.0 60'). The rear is the original 8.8 that has 9" ends on it, a welded brace, welded tubes that were straightened as they welded (done correctly), it has a 35 spline spool and 35 spline axles (Moser everything), and has 4.30 light weight gears. It comes with the original hood and spoiler. And it will be on a set of black/polished RTS Weld wheels that are in great shape. As far as price I do not know, I'm open to offers as I have never sold a roller, and especially one like this. Please email me if interested, I need to move it. You can PM me but I don't get on here often, emails go straight to my phone. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread