Roll Call

cobra-info

Established Member
I know dan03 & Greenman!! Whats up Im here Im down for meeting up, hell both you have got my # too. It's nate here I say we line some people up to race (track), cruise or just hang out, hell yeah sounds fun!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
cobra-info said:
(id love to pull that mach down the track with my cobra!) ha ha!
Your going to have to take the panties off first bud... LOL I did a few more things to it since the last time we race so it just might surprise you.. I'm looking to get a 6.9 or low 7.0 or something like that.. I hope you can hang.. BTW I will be going out there on Wed if the weather is good.. That is the only day I can go to the track these days since I'm working on the weekends now..

Last edited:

MTI LS1

My car is getting a new clutch this week so I should be good to go on Friday.

Dan, when I get my Centerlines on we definately have to line it up.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
cobra-info said:
I know dan03 & Greenman!! Whats up Im here Im down for meeting up, hell both you have got my # too. It's nate here I say we line some people up to race (track), cruise or just hang out, hell yeah sounds fun!

I want to go out to the track sometime soon, so let me know what you guys are up for, I'm thinking a sunday again Nate, but I don't want to leave Dan out either, so let me know what and when you guys are down for some track time.
M

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
GREENMAN80 said:
I want to go out to the track sometime soon, so let me know what you guys are up for, I'm thinking a sunday again Nate, but I don't want to leave Dan out either, so let me know what and when you guys are down for some track time.
M
Wednesdays are the only days good for me.. Since I work Thursday-Sunday in the evening.. But if the weather is good I will be there on Wednesday afternoon for sure..

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
BigZach said:

No problem, just let me know when...

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
BigZach said:

AGAIN, Zach?!?!? you just got one last summer man!

cobra-info

Established Member
I say we make a date to have a cruise & track day instead of just kicking tires around here! at least a week out from now so everyone can prepare. *Id love to make a date to see the mach in my rearview*

GREENMAN80

Established Member
cobra-info said:
I say we make a date to have a cruise & track day instead of just kicking tires around here! at least a week out from now so everyone can prepare.

I'm a little Homophobic so I'm not down with the "date" part of it :-D

J/K--- sounds like a great Idea, everyone post up when it is convenient for you.

Me= anyday except thursday night.
Dan= wednesday?
:beer:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
How about we try to have a track GTG at Texas Raceway "Kennedale" on Wednesday March 1st.. Track opens at 6pm to 10pm.. And after ward if we have enough people that want to we can go get something to eat at like Hooters or something just down the road.. How does this sound?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Weekends are horrible for most of us who travel, have families with young children, and have to be at work at 7AM... I would love to be able to join in for the fun at the track but it would have to be either on a Saturday or Sunday for me...

GREENMAN80

Established Member
dan03mach said:
How about we try to have a track GTG at Texas Raceway "Kennedale" on Wednesday March 1st.. Track opens at 6pm to 10pm.. And after ward if we have enough people that want to we can go get something to eat at like Hooters or something just down the road.. How does this sound?

I'm down for the 3/01/06 track meet, I can't forsee anything keeping me from going and the hooters on green oaks has free beer :beer: . Count me in :thumbsup:

cobra-info

Established Member
3/1/06 here & if some of yall cant make it we will do somthing like this again? Guess I have to race now, can't talk smack to Dan & not back it up.. Here we go ordering more parts before the 1st just for you Dan.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
cobra-info said:
3/1/06 here & if some of yall cant make it we will do somthing like this again? Guess I have to race now, can't talk smack to Dan & not back it up.. Here we go ordering more parts before the 1st just for you Dan.
LOL you got to order new parts for me.. What now a 100 shot?? LOL I got some new parts already in order but if they get here by then that will be the question.. Its on back order right now.. Just to let you know its a full front Tubular front suspension set up from D&D.. I already received my adjustable struts and maximum Motorsports CC Plates, but I'm not putting those on till the rest of my stuff comes in..

GREENMAN80

Established Member
Surely more people can make it out, no one committing? If the weather permits, I will certainly be there.

Users who are viewing this thread