Roll Call for FFW!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
F-en Ant Knee :bash: Thanks Kevin....think i will bust his balls on it.

BTW Who is getting the Cams Shipped out in a few days with the new tune from Superchips from JDM? I know its some one on this forum who is going to be making some crazy power :dw:

I.V. Bolt.

Established Member
Why am I stuck here far from everything?? Ive being looking forward to it but since ive been unemployed and trying to start my trailer manufacturing business, I think (one more time) im going to have to pass on it. Then I told my wife that it was a 2 day event that I needed to spend the night over there she said "hell no". Then she said " I know how you are, you will take some Tequila get together with all those guys and party with some hoochie mamas from L.A."

I.V. Bolt.

Established Member
My biggest problem is $$, ive been unemployed since June, unemployment here is very high. If anyone needs a car hauling or utility trailer, let me know ill give you a good price, heavy duty construction and ill deliver.

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by I.V. Bolt.
Why am I stuck here far from everything?? Ive being looking forward to it but since ive been unemployed and trying to start my trailer manufacturing business, I think (one more time) im going to have to pass on it. Then I told my wife that it was a 2 day event that I needed to spend the night over there she said "hell no". Then she said " I know how you are, you will take some Tequila get together with all those guys and party with some hoochie mamas from L.A."

hey Im not a hoochie mama!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread