Roll Cage Pics

DirtyOlTruck

Established Member
roll cages are so cool, i would like to have one even if i dont need it... i dont like that style though:shrug: thanks for the pics

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
The design they have is really sweet! It's different than others that I have seen and that makes cool point, but I'm 6'1" and I think trying to get in without swingouts would kill me. I like Ls with rollcages, but I need to be able to get in and out easily for daily driving purposes.

Last edited:

IZBLOWN

Yea, its not a daily driver, but i am about 6' tall, and getting in and out really isnt that bad, just have to make sure you dont kick the turn signal. If it was a daily driver, i would have definitely had them install swingouts.

Anthony

OH-MAN

Established Member
Nice cage!! I would need swingouts as well . Do you have any pics of the under side connections to the frame?

IZBLOWN

You are looking at about 2800 to get everything done, you have to include the window too, which is about another 800. if you dont get the X put in it, i think it might drop the price a little bit. give them a call and talk to art or chris. Real nice guys! i can get some underside pics for you, post your email addy and i can send them to you.

Anthony

Anthony

IZBLOWN

The window can not be cut, its tempered glass, if you try to cut it, it shatters. You need to buy a whole new frame, roughly $350, plus get the lexan and someone to cut the lexan to fit/pop rivet it in, and make sure the cage is symmetrical and goes through the window in the same spots, and the slider is glass. I helped install it, and its not as easy as it looks.

Anthony

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Looks badass. I'm 6'4" 240, and I don't think I could get in your truck very easily. I like the "X". Are you going to have the Tonno cover cut and sewn to go around the bars? I've seen this on other trucks and it looks really slick.

OH-MAN

Established Member
Blk01L Did you find those pics to send me yet? No pressure Just want to see how they connected to the frame
Thanks Man

Users who are viewing this thread