Roll cage pics "in progress"

dirtchicken

Banned
BURN0913, where exactly do you live? I am on Oahu. I was thinking about getting a cage for my L but didn't have a clue where to start looking. Thanks in advance.

BURN0913

Established Member
Dirtchicken

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but i had this one done in austin TX...... I'll be walkin to work for another month or so

BURN0913

Established Member
From Austin Stationed in Hawaii bought car from HotrodHarry and have been having work done ever since. want the car finished or real close by the time it gets here

BURN0913

Established Member
I'm on Pearl Sub base style. Sounds like by the time you get back I'll have me car and be laid up after knee surgery

BURN0913

Established Member
SStupid,
Shop where I had the work done is off of airport blvd called mannys custom chassis does great work but you gotta wait in line.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by BURN0913
I'm on Pearl Sub base style. Sounds like by the time you get back I'll have me car and be laid up after knee surgery

Don't worry Daryl, while you're laid up. I'll take care of her for you. She'll need to be driven daily, especially with the 21lb KB pulley:D . What are friends for anyway. Looks real good. Can't wait to see it in person.......BO

BURN0913

Established Member
fiorefiveoh
Legal for a 9sec pass not sure on speed only a couple bars short for as fast as I wanna be. since I brought the car in with a full interior and left the state had paint mixed and requested a show quality job was a little pricey 3500

Users who are viewing this thread