Roll Bar Kit For 08 Gt 500

Go-Fast

Established Member
Was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase a bolt-in (preferably) or weld-in roll bar kit for a 08 GT 500 that would meet the requirements for IHRA racing for cars running 11.50 or faster. Thanks in advance for any info.

ls1eater

Established Member
Off topic but what are your mods??? See your sig and those are good times with the 116 trap but also isnt far off a stock trap speed....

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I have a evolution powder coated blk one. Swing out door bars and bolt in or you could weld it in.

thanks skyhighsd

Go-Fast

Established Member
Off topic but what are your mods??? See your sig and those are good times with the 116 trap but also isnt far off a stock trap speed....

Only mods are 4.10 gears, Steeda rear lower billet arms, and MT drag radials. Everything else is all 100% stock.Going to try a K&N filter in the stock air box and see if it's worth anything!!

MPH does not seem to change very much at all when I was running 12.00's. It was only about 1 or 2 MPH slower. It's all in the 60 ft's and hooking up of the line!!!

sharke

Established Member
Only mods are 4.10 gears, Steeda rear lower billet arms, and MT drag radials. Everything else is all 100% stock.Going to try a K&N filter in the stock air box and see if it's worth anything!!

MPH does not seem to change very much at all when I was running 12.00's. It was only about 1 or 2 MPH slower. It's all in the 60 ft's and hooking up of the line!!!

Are you running 305/35/18s ?

ls1eater

Established Member

Wow thats awesome...Let us know if the drop in filter was good for anything once installed....

Users who are viewing this thread