Rolex 24 and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Who's all going to the races next weekend at Daytona? It'll be a great weekend of racing.

This year there are the new Mustangs with the Coyote engine, Camaro's, E92 M3's, Porsches, Subarus and an Audi. Should make for some great racing!

Hopefully I'll see some of you there!:beer:

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Really wish I could, but I'm on the wrong side of the country for Grand-Am this season... The closest it gets to me is Miller :(

Any word on handycapping the BOSS 302R, did the Porsche cheaters and/or BMW whiners get their wishes granted :whine:

Good luck, you still working for Regan this season?

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Really wish I could, but I'm on the wrong side of the country for Grand-Am this season... The closest it gets to me is Miller :(

Yeah, it's definitely a east coast heavy series. Of course, most of the teams are based over here. Make sure to catch the races on Speed Channel though. They are trying to get every race on tv this year but they aren't showing all the times yet, so we'll see.

Any word on handycapping the BOSS 302R, did the Porsche cheaters and/or BMW whiners get their wishes granted :whine:

That won't happen until after Daytona, they aren't going to show their full hand of cards until the race. I have a feeling they will need to do something though. Rumor is the Porsche is allowed the 3.8L this year so we'll see if they still try to cheat something else. Most of the main BMW teams are running the new E92 so who knows what's going to happen there but as usual the Turner cars are super fast. The Camaro's are probably going to need to have some restrictions added as well, they are going to be pretty damn fast also. We'll see if the Challengers manage anything but it isn't looking that good so far.

Good luck, you still working for Regan this season?

Yeah, I'm still working for Rehagen, this will be my 3rd year. I wish this year would go as good as last year, but I honestly don't see that happening with all the new big hitters this year.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Sorry, Rehagen... That must be a blast, good luck and I hope your team kicks ass :thumbsup:

That's ok, yeah, it's a pretty good experience. Especially since the second season I was with them we won the championship! Can't beat that, hence the reason I don't think this year will be quite as good! Thanks though, we'll need the luck even though we'll be doing our best to kick ass and take names:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread