Rod Runs in Tennessee

nickf2005

Established Member
I was thinking about joining in after my pending purchase with Bandit, but it looks like our transaction is gonna get moved out to next week. Are there many events around in TN? I'm over here in Jackson though.

99BlownVert

Established Member
Thanks for calling zach haha. I actually got a pretty good offer he is supposed to hear from the bank this week so we will see

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
for sure- it was hilarious. for everyone reading- I called 99BlownVert when I saw his car (he and I have met before so I knew it was his car) and asked him questions that we all hate to get asked, and asked him if he'd take 5k for his car (his windshield said 15k), he laughed and said "uh no not really, it says 15k unless someone has erased the 1", which I thought about doing too-but that's be seriously messed up considering most of the demographic that would call him up if I did that. Adam- yours was def. the cleanest cobra out there as all the 03/04 cobras I saw were neglected specimens for sure.

99BlownVert

Established Member
for sure- it was hilarious. for everyone reading- I called 99BlownVert when I saw his car (he and I have met before so I knew it was his car) and asked him questions that we all hate to get asked, and asked him if he'd take 5k for his car (his windshield said 15k), he laughed and said "uh no not really, it says 15k unless someone has erased the 1", which I thought about doing too-but that's be seriously messed up considering most of the demographic that would call him up if I did that. Adam- yours was def. the cleanest cobra out there as all the 03/04 cobras I saw were neglected specimens for sure.

Thanks bud, yea seemed to be a lot of beaT on 03 04s for some reason. There's a guy in knoxville waiting on a loan approval to buy the car so we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread