Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Anybody using one of these with the newer Microsoft sync type navigation systems? Or are you using a different DSP to take the output from the factory amps into a aftermarket system?
There seems to be some sort of interface issue between the 360 and the factory amps in my mustang. The factory amps are intermittently cutting out and it seems to have something to do with the 360 not actually being able to handle the factory amp output maybe causing an impedance issue that shuts the factory amps down. I'm summing the two front outputs to create a 5 channel output from my amp to run passive crossover'd mid/tweets, 8'' in the doors, and a 13" sub in the trunk.
From what I'm reading I'm not the only one having issues, but I can't seem to find anyone with the same issue. Mostly others are having noise issues. One person solved their noise issue, with RF's advice, by putting an AudioControl lC6i between the 360 and the factory amps. I'm willing to do this because I really like the 360 and the system sounds sweet when it's working, but I don't have a noise issue so I'm not sure this will solve my problem.
Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll also appreciate any recommendations on other DSP's if they are a known working solution in a 13+ navigation shaker system. I pretty much have no interest in replacing the factory nav system/HU. I'd like to keep the stock look and functionality.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
The best place to go is DYMA.com. Those guys over there are really helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread