Rocket fuel octance booster???

pattoncars

Established Member
I have a friend that races sport bikes and he was telling me about Rocket Fuel. He said that he adds to packet into a full tank of 93 octane(on his sport bike) and it makes it like the fuel 104 octane. He said its in a small package and comes in a gel form. Has anyone ever used it in your street cars?

I type Rocket Fuel in google but really didn't find alot of info. Here is a pic though....

rocket+fuel.jpg

Tractionless1

Established Member
I'd stick with Lucas or Torco, they are proven. Something tells me introducting a gel into the fuel system (ie pump, injectors) is going to leave you kicking yourself in the end. I have a hard time comprehending how one of those little packs adds 11 full octane points to a ~4.8 gal. motorcycle fuel tank.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I'd stick with Lucas or Torco, they are proven. Something tells me introducting a gel into the fuel system (ie pump, injectors) is going to leave you kicking yourself in the end. I have a hard time comprehending how one of those little packs adds 11 full octane points to a ~4.8 gal. motorcycle fuel tank.

its pretty much napalm which is like 140+ octane

Users who are viewing this thread