Robin Hood Rally

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Just curious if anybody has received this? For a while I was considering the possibility of doing it however I just received a email from Skip Barber stating that:

"You may have heard about a "Robin Hood Rally" through email, internet forums or because you recently received a post card or two in the mail soliciting participants for a reality TV show apparently being offered to various channels for airing this fall.

It has come to our attention that the operators of Robin Hood Rally may have obtained unauthorized access to a Skip Barber Racing School mailing list from a third party and have been using it in connection with these mailings. Robin Hood Rally was never provided with any mailing list by SBRS nor did SBRS authorize them to contact our customers in any way.

SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH ROBIN HOOD RALLY, nor do we endorse, promote or support this event, or any of its mailings.

Robin Hood Rally has been the subject of a story from the NBC affiliate here in Connecticut refuting the rally organizer's original claim that the reality show being produced would air this fall on NBC."

Here is a video from NBS about the whole thing.

Reality: Robinhood Rally is not NBC Production | NBC Connecticut

Just giving you guys a warning just in case you had some doubts.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
ya they all most got me then they asked for 1000 up front lol no way

Yeah I was curious to what the 5-6 grand was going toward. I emailed them and asked if it was possibly going toward accommodations and the answer was no. So they want 5-6k for when you get accepted and then expect you to be able to pay for hauling your own vehicle and pay for the hotels etc...just thought it was a little much. Obviously some people might be able to throw that kind of money around but I am not one of them.

I mean 10 races around the U.S. is a lot of traveling. I just dont see how this is feasible for the average joe that isnt a professional race car driver.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
To keep this thread in the right forum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5i9r8BgW-o"]YouTube- Rally crash extreme[/ame]

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
it has a video link :shrug:

mods please move if necessary.

sorry...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread