Road Rage!!!

Thrust

Established Member
Im shocked that he didn't get the shit stomped out of him, because he should have. :nonono:

afro

Why?
Established Member
Thrust said:
Im shocked that he didn't get the shit stomped out of him, because he should have. :nonono:

yah, once I could get inside his car, I'd try to get the keys from him and if he resisted I would start elbowing him in the face until he did lol

-fro

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I can only imagine the injuries the bystander suffered from being run over. That senseless prick should go to jail for a very long time.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Dude that guy got enilelated..i hope he's ok..friggin 3,000 pound car rolling over his body...

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
Cobra5.0LV8 said:
Dude that guy got enilelated..i hope he's ok..friggin 3,000 pound car rolling over his body...

u mean annihilated , right?

1SickSnake

Established Member
MystiChrome Coupe said:
Any word on the person who was ran over?

Ya that happened here in SoCal. The guy who got run overed was fine, he did black out though. The driver on the ohter hand was high on something, I guess he was so high that he did not realize that he had run overed some one. As you can see in the end of the video, the driver has a very blank look on his face. He had know idea what he had done.

smuggler

Banned
Holy Shit!
That was pretty bad.
It's always those angry old guys that do shit like this. They should've beat the dogshit outta that guy.

Nice burnout, though!

TNTramair

Established Member
yeah..can you beleive that dude walked away from that shit with some bumps and bruises even though he blacked out?!?!?...thats insane.

Users who are viewing this thread