Road kill folks......

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I just test drove a Termi today.......bad idea......bad idea...

Discuss....

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
320x240.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, why a bad idea? I haven't driven an EVO, but I can imagine it's a completely different feel.

Thinking of joining our ranks?

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Sounds like it to me. He's probably sitting at his computer browsing thru pics and video buffet researching which color to buy :poke: lol

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Quick :thread hijack:

I suppose.... BUT competition orange is the sickest :rockon:. I know I'm gonna paint one of my cars that color, probably the turbo one I'm building. It'll be a resurrection of a certain club member's old car sorta seeing as how I bought his turbo from that car. I know I used to :bowdown: his old car. Why must bad things happen to good people like him :nonono:

:thread
Hi jack over:

Last edited:

ClaytonOT

Established Member
I wish there was one near me to test drive... haha...

Where the hell did you go? What dealer since I think you live somewhere near me.

derangedazn

Established Member
Never driven a Termie....but I have driven a 500whp T/A and if it is anything like that....I will take 2 please

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
It was black....oh god I loved it....trying to convince the wife to let me have it and keep the evo too =p

UrS4

Established Member
That'd be sweet, a cobra and an evo. You would then have to be impartial on both cars and always be on the fence and defending both. Hmm . . . that sounds like it would be a fun challenge to have.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
4tun8 said:
It was black....oh god I loved it....trying to convince the wife to let me have it and keep the evo too =p

did she get to drive it too. seriously man, if you can afford it, get it. you only live once.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Here's the conversation:

Me: Hey....I made a big boo-boo
her: (Thinking I blew it up at the track) Oh god, what'd you do?
Me: I just drove this SC'd Cobra
Her: And?
Me: I want it
Her: Well you can't have it
Me: You can have my evo
Her: With all the parts or are you going to strip it?
Me: All the parts, and you can get more
Her: Really? If you get it you're not modding it
Me: (Lol'ing in my head) Yeah right, I'm modding the shit out of it
Her: No you're not, you're not going to get it period
Me: Ok fine, Love you talk to you later
Her: Love you too
Me: Wanted to tell you that before I buy this cobra and mod the shit out of it, bye~ =p

That's as close to the conversation as I can get, she was mad IRL =p

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
Well, that conversation sounds like the green light to me. I've bought cars on far less approval than that from the air traffic control tower. Plus, you can keep your promise for leaving it stock initially - it takes UPS a few days to get there with the first round of parts anyway. That's close enough to honoring her deal. :beer:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Two Snakes said:
Well, that conversation sounds like the green light to me. I've bought cars on far less approval than that from the air traffic control tower. Plus, you can keep your promise for leaving it stock initially - it takes UPS a few days to get there with the first round of parts anyway. That's close enough to honoring her deal. :beer:

LOl, my neighbour used to call his wife "The Warden:...pretty funny because he was a cop.

If your wife is like mine it will cost you elsewhere in items like a new stove, new microwave, new furniture. From now until the next 1 year, you can never use the phrase "we can't afford it". Or you will hear about buying another car. All that aside, I would buy the car anyways:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread