Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 22-23

Feffman

Established Member
Good Morning SVT Fans:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited about our 6th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend November 22-23, 2014.

We schedule 2+ hours of track time daily for each of the three run groups. The entry fee is $400 for the weekend or $250 for a single day. All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November.

Feff

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
This is a much better deal than what I pay here in Germany to drive the Ring. Its around $175 just for gas to get there and back, $130 for 4 laps that equate to less than an hour of actual driving and you have to contend with all the tourists that are just driving it and the people who are flying past you. Sometimes I can't wait to get back to the states. The Ring is 4 hours from where I live.

Feffman

Established Member
This is a much better deal than what I pay here in Germany to drive the Ring. Its around $175 just for gas to get there and back, $130 for 4 laps that equate to less than an hour of actual driving and you have to contend with all the tourists that are just driving it and the people who are flying past you. Sometimes I can't wait to get back to the states. The Ring is 4 hours from where I live.

One of the main reasons we started MVP was the economics of many track days. We wanted to maximize actual track time for a similar or less cost.

Feff

Last edited:

Feffman

Established Member
Hi All:

MVP Track Time is past 85% full for our 6th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” November 22-23 track weekend at Road Atlanta. I hope you'll join us for the on-track fun.

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road Atlanta in November!

Feff

Users who are viewing this thread