RMM TSB Done

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Finally, after waiting since Oct.13 for parts to come in I dropped my car off 2/4 and they finished it up yesterday, (2/5). The wheel hop is not as bad, and I actually like the new clutch line with the "resistor" they put in. The only thing I didn't like is I dropped the car off with 3/4 of a tank, and received it back with a little over 1/4 tank, MPG was showing 11.2 mpg and they put 20 miles on it. Must of beat the snot out of it :bash:

nycarpenter

Established Member
Finally, after waiting since Oct.13 for parts to come in I dropped my car off 2/4 and they finished it up yesterday, (2/5). The wheel hop is not as bad, and I actually like the new clutch line with the "resistor" they put in. The only thing I didn't like is I dropped the car off with 3/4 of a tank, and received it back with a little over 1/4 tank, MPG was showing 11.2 mpg and they put 20 miles on it. Must of beat the snot out of it :bash:

6 gallons in 20 miles? You may have misread the 3/4 full when you dropped it off :) To make it yield 3 miles per gallon is impossible and they save the ass beating for the Shelby owners car :)

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
The mount is surely better than the original...but after it breaks in, things aren't quite as "solid" as they were right after the install. Considering the Cobb RMM, but don't want any crazy vibrations.

Users who are viewing this thread