RIP sdfrog177

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004Droptop

Established Member
God bless his family an may he rest in peace.

Did not know him personally but thanks to all that serve and have served. At some point we need to turn the middle east into a big glass paved parking lot.

It so sad these ignorant folks think this dumb ass film represents the US government point of view. They have no idea what freedom is. Typical middle eastern reaction given they have never had the freedom to critize religion or government or anything else, so this crazy dumb ass movie most be sanctioned by the US government in their closed mind dictator system.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
One of our members, sdfrog177-Ty Woods, was killed in the benghazi mess.

http://http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/14/us/benghazi-victims/

I met him in the Cobra R forum and was later, able to met him in person. He was a true car guy. At the time he owned both a 95R and a 00R. The worst of it is, he and his wife Dorothy just had a newborn son. My thoughts and prayers go out to them today.

Was he from San Diego or somewhere in Cali ?

I remember when had had his cars for sale, at a very reasonable price for each.

RIP

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
Was he from San Diego or somewhere in Cali ?

I remember when had had his cars for sale, at a very reasonable price for each.

RIP

Dave, SD/ Imperial Beach, same guy with the priced to move R's. I met up with him because my brothers in SD and Ty wanted to copy my 00R black binder. We ended up hanging out all day BSing about cars and ex-wives. He even let me rip off a couple of 1st to 2nd shifts in his 95R. Real down to earth guy. He will be missed.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
RIP! Who knew he was a fellow svtper! Thanks O.P. for letting us know! May his family be healed from the heart break! Amen.

flS/R

Established Member
we need more people like this guy. A huge loss for everyone indeed.

halemach1

Established Member
Wow, an amazing read, You don't get to read about good people very much anymore, and when you do get the chance it is to find out about about that a family, community and a country loosing a hero.... Truly sad, RIP brother....

On a side note sometimes I wish we were a little mure cut-throat, i want the heads of the people that did this on a post on the white house lawn.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
RIP Hero. This embassy shit is just that: bullshit. I want retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread