must get stronger!
Established Member
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/topstory/2841230

ken.jpg

RIP

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Oops, seems I'm a bit late on this. So this is what happens when you watch reruns on ESPN . . .

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Guys, come on, steroids aren't dangerous, that's what all the kids in highschool think anyways, damn shame I'd probably still outlift them followed immediately by a kick in their ass.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Roids aren't dangerous as long as you spend a ton of time in the gym. I got many friends who have been doing them for years, and not one side effect... except for roid-rages when their girlfriends piss them off.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Just another dead druggie piece of sh-t. If it was any other drug addict, would you care?. Give me a break.

tvguy

Originally posted by RHSPJETER64
Roids aren't dangerous as long as you spend a ton of time in the gym. I got many friends who have been doing them for years, and not one side effect... except for roid-rages when their girlfriends piss them off.

Ah the clueless. Roids may not "show" their affects now on your friends, but when they start dying early at 50 or so, check back with us. "Gear" kills, don't kid yourself.
pacotaco

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Originally posted by RHSPJETER64

really? When was the last time you took a good look at their liver/kidneys/heart/internal organ of your choice?

That's like saying putting it to the floor isn't dangerous as long as you do it all the time:dw:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
People and their dillusioned analogies..

Fact is, it's an addictive habit, and a deadly one. Most of the ignorant children that take them don't even stack, and do it because it is a 'magic' drug. Let's please excuse the fact they are illegal because of various issues that I'm sure its users assume have no importance. Be bald at 30, have a heart attack at 30, have a liver failure at 30, and by golly do us a favor and kick the bucket at 30 just because you were too much of a pussy to get a natural figure.

Users who are viewing this thread