RIP Dr. Hawking

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
He was a smart dude, I just got tired of all of his negativity bullshit. But I can't blame him, for a guy that hasn't been laid in as long as he has, he deserves to be negative.

Lol.
I feel he was in the position of basically watching a young kid do, insert random task, that you knew he was going to screw up, you told him he was going to screw it up, you told him how not to screw it up, and then he still screws it up and can’t figure out why.

I’ve been in that spot and I was very very negative. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
May he rip. But seriously though, he died on Einstein's birthday and born on the 300th anniversary of Galileo's death. Wtf?

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
He's the unofficial chief priest/prophet of atheism.

judaism has Moses, christians have Jesus, muslims have mohammed and atheist have hawking
Surprisingly, I ignored that about him. With great difficulty.

Yes, he would get me agitated every time I heard him mock belief in deity, but I didn't admire him for that (I love Jesus and fully believe he died so that I could spend eternity with God).

He was a great theoretical physicist who constantly challenged the status quo in physics. Do I agree with everything he theorized about physics? No, but the fact that he thought outside the box garnered great respect from me.

Coiled03

Established Member
Never really understood the fascination with him

I wouldn't say there was a fascination as much as a respect for the level of knowledge he attained with his condition.

Later in his life, his constant doom and gloom, the world is ending kind of stuff got tiresome. But it didn't take away from his ability to think outside the box.

Users who are viewing this thread